We write about the products and services we like, use, and believe in. We recommend financial products, initiatives, or services in our articles that we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. The words in the posted articles are ours and are not directly influenced by any sort of compensation (monetarily or otherwise). Affiliate links do help to support our content at no-additional costs to readers.
Last updated on September 9th, 2021 by the Tevoz Editorial Team
As website owners in this age of the Internet, we required by law to provide this FTC disclosure and comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
In accordance with our company values and culture here at Tevoz, we believe that being transparent with our audience is the right thing to do. That’s why we are creating this disclosure page to let you know that we do make money from this website.
If you’re using the tevoz.com website, our platforms, or other Tevoz apps, then you should know of and be aware of the following:
- We get direct benefit from every article, post, page, and product we put on this website. Whether that benefit is monetary or simple joy of helping others, we are benefiting from it.
- If you see an external link on this website with a prefix or inclusion for a partner, lender, affiliate, or any other link from our affiliate partners, then it is an affiliate link. What that means is if you click on that link and sign up for a service or purchase a product, then at no-additional cost to you, we will receive a small referral commission.
- We do not use link masking, hiding, or cloaking or practice it to obscure any of our links.
- We do not engage in paid posting, blogging, shared posting, or other related link network-type of behavior.
- We do write about our own opinions, ideas, and experiences with products and informative tips you should know. This means those viewpoints and ideas may get additional PR and exposure.
- We run our own agency and PR company, so it is possible that our website, platforms, content, and blog may help us land new clients, contracts, or opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- We make a lot of friends thanks to our posts, hard work, and social media (where applicable). This may also include business travel, speaking engagements, and other special events related to our work.
- We do get a lot of inquiries, trial products, articles to review, and free products (freebies) that we may analyze, test, review, and write about. Often partners, affiliates, lenders, vendors, and other companies loan us products for testing or send us free products, freebie materials, and information in exchange for a review. However, that doesn’t mean that they get a positive rating or review. If we don’t like the product or service, we will rate them poorly or appropriately. It's just the right thing to do.
It’s important that we emphasize that the words in the posted articles on our website, platforms, apps, and editorial content are ours and are not influenced by any sort of compensation (monetarily or otherwise). We only recommend financial products, initiatives, or services in those articles that we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers.
Note: The product and services postings on our website may contain words and verbiage provided by the lending provider, product reseller, partner, or company of origin. We make no claim to the words of service descriptions, lending details (including offer terms, interest rates, rebates, headline APR, and the like), product postings, vehicle values (including year, make, model, trim, specifications, and other details), and similar third party values. The information and facts are provided as is without warranty. The product brand names, logos, and other trademarked terms are the property of their respective companies, subsidiaries, partners, and organizations and fall under their copyrights.
If you have any questions regarding the above, then please do not hesitate to contact us by using our contact form.
The Tevoz Team